Monday, January 2, 2012

CHRISTMAS DAY....


Was great! Uneventful, but fun. We got up way too early after going to bed WAY to late and opened the gianormous pile of presents. I think everyone liked what they got, and frankly, if they didn't, they did a great job of hiding it.

I stated several times through out this holiday that I was going to be better at taking pictures. So much for grand pronouncements!

Here's the early morning carnage...









Jet got some new jammies....

After we were done here, we headed over to my mom's for more presents, and a delish dinner... here are my photographic efforts from there...














And, my gorgeous kids....




But, now, the tree is down, most everything 'Christmas' put away, except the garland on my staircase,  I may leave it up another week.  And I, must address this stupid kidney stone that's been with me since the day after Thanksgiving... enough is ENOUGH already. It took over the whole holiday season.

Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment