Thursday, December 29, 2011

CHRISTMAS.....

Okay, once again, I'm remiss in blogging. And honestly, there really is much to discuss. But, at the moment, I'm just not into getting into it all, so I'll just say, Christmas was great... 


starting with Christmas Eve~

We went to my sister's, she made lasagna, it was delish.  It was my nephew Gabe's 10th birthday party too. So there were a lot of presents... an enormous amount of legos.  I forgot how fun they are to step on with your shoeless foot. 




then my kids all came back here, (Blain, Dan and Mark seemed to avoid the camera)




and there was laughing...  











a LOT of laughing.

We didn't head to bed until 3:30 a.m.  It was a short night.  Stay tuned for Christmas day... you know you just can't wait....


No comments:

Post a Comment