Saturday, November 13, 2010

QUICK KITTY UPDATE....

We got the other two. Actually at the same time, in the same little trap. They were so cute in there... in spite of the fact that one had it's hind foot caught and I about died. Right there, in my garage. Luckily, my neighbor had taken a vacation day, and was home (I forgot that Corbin was home, asleep~ of course). Anyway, we were able to pry the cage, push his little foot in and all was okay. Not injury at all!! I was so relieved.

So they went home with the WONDERFUL woman who adopted the other two. And..... she's keeping all 4!! They are lucky little inside kitties!!

Mama cat had her surgery, came back to my yard and SHOT out of her cage directly under my deck. She was a little on edge. Okay, a lot. She was yowling around, probably looking for her babies, which made me sad. But, I tried, I really did, to tell her they were living the high life, as pets. And, we all want better for our kids- right?

So, that's the end of the kitty story. Now, I must go paint. I'll update you all with my redecoration story soon. But, suffice to say, it's like a house of cards, pull one and it all goes. This shack is getting a face lift!!


No comments:

Post a Comment