Friday, July 16, 2010

SUMMER TIME, SUMMER TIME...SUM~SUM~SUMMER TIME.....

I've been cleaning all week. My house is 'entertaining' clean. I should have a party...should. won't. We spend all our free time on the boat or at the pool.

This weekend is a busy one... we have a boat day tomorrow. Sunday we are off to Ravinia to see STING. I am so excited! I love Sting. I can't wait. It's supposed to be really hot, but, he's really hot, so it'll be a hot evening...hehehe

Here's some summer highlights from the boat and the pool for your viewing pleasure.




Jessica and Blain's dog Chunk is such a water dog! He's got the cutest little personality..such a boy!!

So that about sums it up for the moment.

I'll be sure to post after Sting, unless I run off with him.... in that case, it's been nice....

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics...wow, you & Mark make gorgoeus kids!!! WOW... STING....omg, he is a hunk! If you run away with STING, then I will take Mark...lol

    ReplyDelete