Saturday, June 12, 2010

LONG TIME....

It's not that I've been so blah that I had nothing to write about- just to busy!!

I was gone.

I went to a friend's brother's cabin in Michigan last week with a bunch of good friends. We had a blast. It was 'girls only' and fun was the intent. We had it. As the cabin in on Lake Michigan, we had a beach day....yes...I got sunburned. Duh. Actually we all did... we hit a farmer's market and stocked up on beautiful hanging baskets. Of course, we shopped. Resort towns have the best fun little shops to prowl through. So we shopped and shopped... and ate... and partied... and shopped...and watched a couple movies... and of course, did a man thing...found a sports bar to watch the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!!

So that was my week. I took my camera, and placed it on the island, where we could grab it. I did grab it, yesterday when I was packing. Nary a picture was snapped..but maybe somethings are left best to the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment