Monday, March 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

I told you this was the birthday month. Today it is my mom's birthday! My mom is an amazing woman; smart, beautiful and eternally young. One would never believe she is as old as she is. Since it is rude to divulge a woman's age, I'll leave it to your imagination....

Without further ado, I give you my mom....
and yes, I'm the baby!





Happy Birthday Mom!! We all love you, as does many a Junior High kid, that you drug threw whatever class they were struggling in!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the photos of Joyce Ann...she is still just as young and beautiful as her early years!!! And WOW...you look alot like your Mom!!! Love the pic of your Mom & Dad and the Grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that's wonderful Ardith. No wonder your her favorite!!! he he he

    ReplyDelete