Monday, January 18, 2010

MONDAY, MONDAY..

So it's Monday again...

Okay this is an OLD statement, but maybe I am. Where does the time go?? I mean seriously? It was last Monday a minute or two ago- wasn't it? I don't have anything to major to discuss, in other words my last week wasn't too exciting.

Except for knitting... I did get accepted to be a part of a knitting project for a fairly famous (in the knitting world) pattern maker who is creating something new and exciting and was looking for people to be a part of it. (I can't say too much more at the moment- but it's cool- way cool). So THAT was exciting.

Anyway- that and the sweater. I think I mentioned that I'm knitting a sweater for my husband.... erghhhhh. I am a perfectionist when it comes to knitting, so in reality I've knit this thing probably 4 times. And I have another time to go. I had the front and the back done- and 'pinned' it on him and it was too long.

Really- couldn't he have just gone with the tunic and tight jeans look??? Could have started a trend for men who are in their 50's. He didn't embrace it. NOT even remotely.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! So you couldn't get your man to buy the new fashion trend??? Congrats on your knitting design work! How cool is that? I am a self-taught knitter which means I'm not very good. But I am always in awe of beautifully knitted sweaters. Wish we lived closer, I would get you to teach me a thing or two. xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have me chuckling! That is so awesome with the knitting design work!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it! See ya tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete