Sunday, November 22, 2009

RAMBLINGS......

This past week is over. Thank God. One I'd like never to revisit, thank you. Started the week with a funeral, ended the week with one. Watched my son carry the casket of his best buddy, and his best buddies mom all in the same week. All you mom's know, when your child hurts, you hurt... this was agony. I felt emotionally done in, let me tell ya. But, we are heading forward- my son is sad, but is doing okay, I think.

Yesterday, my husband and I went off to his sister's house, to finally divide up some of the things, my father in law didn't want that had belonged to my mother in law. My husband, his brother and his sister and 'us in-law spouses' took turns picking out stuff. Cool stuff.

My mother-in-law really had great taste. Her interest in antiques ran a parallel to my own taste, so I could have taken everything, but I had to share....

Stay tuned for the unveiling of the cool stuff.....

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking ofyou and Corbin! I'm here if ya ever need to talk......can't wait to see the goodies that you chosen!

    ReplyDelete