Wednesday, September 30, 2009

IT'S GNAWING AT ME....


Last night, when I was bemoaning the fact that I had to work 3 days in a row ( which I know is NOT a big deal) to my husband, who IS one of THOSE people, he actually had the audacity to say to me.... are you ready?????

"Hum, it'll keep you from what, reorganizing your underwear drawer?" Implying that anything I was planning on doing wasn't 'important' enough to stay home for. Like all I ever do is pointless crap.... the more I think about it, the more it irks me.

I know he's been on a job for 2 weeks straight, and works hard, but what? Keeping all the eggs in the air, running the house and parenting (as much as one does when one's kids are grown- more or less), and working two days a week with a LOT of needy kids is nothing??? It's not like I lay around eating bonbons and ringing for the maid. Speaking of the maid, maybe that's what I need.... full time help.

Yep, it's a plan... then I'd have time, to REORGANIZE MY DAMN UNDERWEAR DRAWER.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you don't WEAR UNDERWEAR!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! Don't confuse me with you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really who needs underwear. Just one more thing to wash and put away.

    Save me some of those bon bons - OK?

    ReplyDelete