Thursday, July 16, 2009

CONCERT....






I got this bright idea to plan an evening out to see "The Steve Miller Band" at an outdoor venue in the area, and invited a large group of family members to join the fun. Sheesh, trying to coordinate this with everyone is driving me crazy. Everyone has some 'issue' or maybe, it's just me that has the issues, hum, I'll ponder that -

And to boot, I have to get EVERYTHING together myself and grab my husband from the airport on the way to the event. I'm not sure who all will actually show up, for all I know it could just be a couple of us, but one little request....a little positive vibe action would be in order for a rain free night please. At any rate, I'm going to have a great time, even if it's just me and Steve, himself....



No comments:

Post a Comment